Download the handout here.
- Wildwood Lifestyle Center. Enjoy reading through the many positive outcomes of sunlight, including spiritual applications.
- Huberman Lab Podcast discussion on better sleep with early morning sunlight access. It is broken down in segments for easy listening.
- NEWSTART Now on Sunlight. Take thirty-eight minutes to hear a personal testimony on the benefits of sunlight as well as interviews of physicians discuss the practical physiological paybacks.
- WebMD Slides. Check out 15 slides on the benefits of sunlight from WebMD.
- Dr. Roger Seheult, MD on Sunlight. This MedCram video is nearly two hours in length and can be viewed in segments (see the YouTube link with the segment descriptions). Roger Seheult, MD is the co-founder and lead professor at https://www.medcram.com. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine and an Associate Professor at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine. Dr. Seheult covers the benefits of sunlight, the best time of day for sun exposure and why it matters. He describes the nitty-gritty of the physiology of sunlight benefiting the human body for neurotransmitter production and Vit. D production. He also discusses the circadian rhythm, different spectrums of solar light, seasonal affective disorder and much more.
- Light Box Therapy. Brandon Peters, MD, a board-certified neurologist and sleep medicine specialist discusses what Light Therapy is in the absence of sunlight. You will learn the different kinds of light therapy and more on circadian rhythm.